Weekly Challenge #968 (12/06/20-12/12/20) Holiday Greetings

Weekly Challenge #968 (12/06/20-12/12/20) Holiday Greetings - A picture that you would (or have) used on your holiday greeting cards.

Please do not reply to this topic unless you have a question. To participate please create a new post in the Weekly Challenge gallery and add the tag for this week’s challenge to your post.

@Mark_Seaver - Hi, Mark. This is a tough one. So many choices, because of course I try to send out some of my annual highlights. :slight_smile: My question is, does this includes photos that would fall in the Non-Nature category or including a human element?

I’m not thinking of people photos, but a town in heavy snow, sailboat in the image, that sort of thing. Thanks!

@karlag Hi Karla, While NPN tends to discourage highly non-nature images, I think that things like a town in heavy snow or a snow covered sailboat would fit. (Not sure I’d want to be snowed in over the Holidays on a sailboat… :grin:)

@Mark_Seaver - Thanks. The sailboat is actually not snowed in, thankfully, It’s in an iceberg photo, so there’s more nature involved. Thanks again!