Yucca Weave #2 (+revised)

Wow. This is very nice.

I like the new editing “interpretation”, but much prefer the vertical view.

Lon, these are amazing images. Perfect example of a great starting image giving you unlimited possibilities. Stunning…

Wow. Just amazing Lon, and SO beautiful. :clap:

Fantastic revisions, Lon. You have a three-fer here. I just don’t yet know what the third iteration might be. :rofl: The rotation to farmland really does evoke the Palouse region, and seeing this technique saves me lots of gas money (just kidding, as the Palouse is too much fun to miss).

ML

Lon,

This is a gorgeous interpretation of the yucca. I’m a big fan of abstract. They are so much fun to do, and your artistry with this one is inspirational! Both the vertical and horizontal versions are interesting and effective…just different vibes (which is the beauty of abstract:o)The colors and lighting you chose and the revised luminosity. Definitely wall worthy!!

Thank you for sharing it…Congrats on the EP!!!

Holly