2021 Yearly Editors Picks

Congratulations all and thanks. May this great site grow and grow under such expert control!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for all the support this year from everyone who took the time to appreciate all these wonderful images. Great job by the admins to put these images together. I am really honored to be included with such a group of talented people.

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone in this year’s selection. I’m honored to be included.

And a big thank you to David, Jennifer, all the moderators, and everyone who makes NPN such a great community.

1 Like

Congrats to all of the photographers for their awesome work and to the moderators for their challenging job. David, you have a good thing going here and your hard work has paid off in making NPN a place for nature photographers to hone their skills and be a master nature photographer. For this, I am grateful and am glad for the opportunities that NPN provides for nature photographers.

2 Likes

I feel very humble about having an image selected to be in the very impressive list. Also a big congrats to all other photographers! Also for the people running this site I must say I am very impressed.

So nice to have one of my photos selected for the yearly editor’s picks! Thanks NPN and thanks to all the members for all your input and support. Happy New Year!

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone who won an award in this years Editors Picks of the Year. What a wonderful collection of images, it showcases what makes NPN a truly special place. I too am honored to be included in this years awards.

Here is a big thank you to David, Jennifer, and all the other moderators, for their hard work to keep things running smoothly here. And thanks to all of the members of the NPN community for sharing their work and critiques, it is a pleasure to be associated with such a talented group of photographers.

Happy New Year to everyone at NPN !!!

2 Likes

Congrats to all those whose images were selected for this honor.

Thanks to the mods who give of their time and talents, and to all those who take the time to comment on and critique images.

Wishing a happy and healthy '22 to all.

1 Like

It’s the amazing images posted on NPN day in and day out that make being chosen for a Yearly Editor Pick more than special; it is a truly humbling honor. Thank you to the Kinghams, the Editors, and the members who make this a truly special place; NPN deserves a huge amount of credit for any success I have as a photographer. Congratulations to all chosen for these special Picks, and Happy New Year to all of you my friends!

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone who was picked and to those who were not picked. There were many images which were of excellent quality and could easily have made this list, I thought. Thank you for the honor.

1 Like

Congratulations to all of the winners! An amazing set of images. Especially glad to see a Swede in the list, congrats @Johan_Lennartsson.

1 Like

Hearty congratulations to every one who participates here and all the winners, who make NPN a great place to share & learn!

Three Cheers !!!

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone mention here.
A special one to the Landscaped winners @John_Williams , @Bonnie_Lampley , @Igor_Doncov and @Kris_Smith
A big one to @Ed_McGuirk
Proud to be part of the community

1 Like

Congratulations to the whole community and to all of those who were selected. Thank you to all the moderators who are put to the task of making the selections. I certainly don’t envy you with that job!
Once again, it was a difficult year for many of us to get out and shoot when and where we would have liked but that being said, it certainly didn’t limit the awesome representation of images posted by all members.
I am very humbled that one of my images was chosen for a yearly Editor pick. Thank you so much!
And, a very special congratulations to @Ed_McGuirk for being selected as Nature Photographer of the Year! A very deserving selection for Ed.
Lastly, I hope that no matter where you live, that 2022 lets you get out and enjoy the great outdoors and create beautiful images.

3 Likes

Congratulations to ALL the winners - including to all those who have participated, submitting images and taking the time (unlike me…); that just missed the top spots. Such an outstanding collection of images - as per NPN standards!

A shout out as well to @Ed_McGuirk , whose outstanding imagery, participation, comments and constructive critiques - deserve the NPN Photographer of the Year.

Lastly a great thanks to David, Jennifer and NPN staff for continuing the traditions and growing the NPN community. Thanks for all you do!

2 Likes