2022 Yearly Editors Picks

Thanks for the pick! Thank you to the Editors, Moderators, and David and Jennifer who help NPN be of such high quality. Not to mention all the photographers themselves who share the fruits of their work, and provide awesome helpful feedback. NPN is a great forum!

2 Likes

Very nice group of photos. Congrats to everyone! :+1:

1 Like

This image is amazing.

1 Like

Amazing images! Congrats to all the winners!

1 Like

Hearty Congratulations everyone :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Three Cheers :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Congrats to all of the winners! An amazing set of images. I am very grateful to have been chosen, big thanks to the editors, but also to David and Jennifer for running NPN and to all of you members that make this community great.

Congrats to everyone! These are all wonderful photos. It’s great to be a part of this talented community.

1 Like

Congradulations to everyone!

1 Like

Wow, thank you to all of the Editors for having to make the hard decisions and also to both David and Jennifer for creating such a wonderful community where like minded individuals can play all day. I am truly grateful to have been chosen as a recipient. I am humbled. Congrats to all of the winners as well. What a collection of images.

1 Like

Congratulations everyone!

An incredible collections of images. Kudos to all the photographers.

A bit late to the party, but just wanted to add my thanks to the editors and moderators, and all the various photographers that post here, for their work during the year. After recently joining NPN I have found everyone’s time and effort very valuable to me in improving my photography. Thankyou all, and I wish you all a wonderful time ahead in 2023.

Congrats to all of the winners, and what a nice line-up to be part of. Thanks also to the editors and the rest of the team for their tireless energy and work. Wishing everyone on NPN a great 2023! Best from rainy Holland, Hans