• Post only images for critique here, other images should be posted in the Abstract Nature Showcase category.
• Please only post one image (or group of similar images) per day.
• You may post several options of the same image with different processing, compositions, etc. to ask opinions on a preferred image.
• Join the Abstract Nature Chat channel
Moderators/Editors in this category: @Alfredo_Mora
Read the full description…
The abstract image critique category is dedicated to photos of subjects that are not easily identifiable. This is where Intentional Camera Movement (ICM), Multiple Exposures, etc. belong.
- For discussion of abstract photography related topics, visit the Discussion Forum.
- For sharing photos without critique, visit the Abstract Nature Showcase.
To make the most of your participation in this gallery, we suggest the following when posting a photo;
- Be prepared to accept all comments - both positive and negative - in an objective fashion. Remember, it’s the photo being critiqued, not the photographer.
- If there is any specific feedback you are looking for, such as comments on composition, lighting, etc. be sure to ask for it in your post.
- State what you like about the photo and why.
- Comment on what you think can be improved.
- Whenever possible, provide suggestions on how to improve the photo.
- Keep all comments congenial and respectful! All comments should pertain completely to the photo.
Please review the NPN Posting Guidelines, and The Art of Image Critique for additional guidance and information. If you see a post in conflict with our Posting Guidelines, please flag the post and a moderator will be notified.