Asian Elephant calves play-fighting

This is the kind of frame, I shoot with a big smile behind the camera. :smile:

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 5D3; 500 mm; 2X; ISO 1600; 1/200 sec. at F8.

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag β€˜ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
2 Likes

Oh, Jagdeep, this is just so special. You are so blessed just to have witnessed this in person, but to capture such a photo is icing on the cake. I sure understand the smile. They sure look like they are having fun. :+1: :+1:

Oh my gosh Jagdeep, this is such a wonderful touching photo. Since this is not something i am likely to see, thank you for posting it.

This one is so cute… had to have been staged but that is giving a lot of credit. How do you stage baby elephants? I have no idea but you really caught something special here. The light is fantastic as well.

This is SO cute! And well done, too! Tack sharp, and gorgeous color, and they are just adorable. Good reason to smile.