Balancing on Jackstraws

This one is a stretch. My desire is to convey the precarious feeling of standing on the end of one log, with tripod legs splayed wherever they can connect with something.
Does this hit that or any mark for you?

Any suggestions most welcome.

The revision below incorporates critiques from @Harley_Goldman @Bonnie_Lampley and @svetlana . It has a greater feeling of depth, but I don’t think I can get it to convey
the Hitchcock Vertigo feeling I had in mind.

This one does not quite hit the mark for me. I find my attention gets held on the front log and locks there. I find cropping the bottom to a square image really improves the comp for me and lets me explore image much better. I really like the conversion with its range of tones and the shapes and textures of the logs and rock.

Pebbles on the left are too contrasty and distract from the main subject. Maybe bring more contrast to the logs and remove contrast from pebbles?

Lovely tones, but I don’t get the impression of precariousness. The lighter log draped over the two darker ones feels like it is holding them down

@Bonnie_Lampley @Harley_Goldman @ssvetlana Thanks. Gotta admit, as it was, it didnt seem to click for me either. But with your observations,… as the punch line goes… “There’s got to be a pony in here somewhere”

The revision below incorporates critiques from @Harley_Goldman @Bonnie_Lampley and @svetlana . It has a greater feeling of depth, but I don’t think I can get it to convey
the Hitchcock Vertigo feeling I had in mind.