Flying downhill

From our skying days 2014 in the dolomites
Is he arrived now in 2020. Maybe we have a look this year.

What technical feedback would you like if any?All feedback is welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any?All feedback is welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques: F11, 1/125, iso200, 24-70 at 24mm

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

This is a great minimalist landscape image! Very well done.

I certainly agree with Marc’s comments and add: What a great title. The tree shape, the shadow behind it and the slightly darker line in front that it looks like it is following really make me believe it could be flying down the hill.

Very nicely minimalist, Ben. The subtle details in the foreground add some nice extra interest.

Once again, Ben, a superb photo. The flicks of snow in the branches add even more.

I have to agree with the above; this is a nice image in its own right, but that’s a great title!

I like this image too Ben, it’s been a great recent series of minimalist winter images from you. I agree with @John_Williams, the title is just so fitting for that tree.

Another excellent minimalist image, Ben. Great title too. Beautiful work.

Wonderful image Ben and great title. I have been enjoying your series of minimalist images.

Simple and gorgeous composition. Really a good shot. Thanks for sharing.

@Eva_McDermott, @Ed_McGuirk, @masdamb, @Harley_Goldman, @Mark_Seaver, @Marc_McCann, @Jim_Gavin,
@Ronald_Murphy, @John_Williams. Thank you all for these positive comments !!

A wonderful image, Ben. Less is more sometimes, and this is one of those times.

1 Like