From light and dark

How should I name this one, painterly, dreamy, moody, or just path in the forest ?

What technical feedback would you like if any?All feedback is welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any?All feedback is welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
1 Like

What a gorgeous scene, Ben. Lovely composition and nice muted color. The only nit I have is that I wish there was a bit more room at the bottom. It might just be my monitor but the contrast appears a bit on the flat side IMHO.

Ben, I love scenes like this and this one is wonderful. Great light and such an inviting feel. Agree will Bill that a little more room on the bottom would be nice if you could do it.

Ben, I really like the warm, moody feel here, but name it what you like. Looks like a pleasant stroll. I believe I’d prefer just a tiny bit more of the path. Is that cobblestone?

Ben, You have an an amazing knack (or better said, skill,) for capturing such enchanting light. this is yet another. Honestly, I don’t think it matters much what you name it…

I am with the others in wishing for a little more room at the bottom to at least give the path a little more importance.

The only other suggestion I have would be to suggest enhancing the light even further. You might experiment with some lights selection (don’t recall if you have TK panel) and with those selections open a vibrance and/or Hue/Sat layer and play around. This is a beautiful scene and image and I think there’s potential to make it even more special.

Lon