Graffiti Bridge

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Any pertinent technical details:

I was out looking for spring wildflowers to shoot when I came upon this view overlooking a bridge across the Tuolumne River in the Sierras. I think it’s maybe the most graffitied bridge on the planet! I took it with my D500, Nikon 2-500 lens, Nikon 1.4 TC, ISO 1000, f 8.0, 1/1000th, 280mm, hand held, AI Clear.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Looks like there is some more space for more"art" especially the bathroom (must be new). Nice image. It certainly gets across your idea that it may be the most grafittied (not sure this is a word) bridge on earth.

Wow, that is some graffiti. I don’t know what the heck is wrong with people that feel their need to put their mark on things. I see it far too often and hate it. Far too many people in this world are idiots. But it is a good capture of the scene and the world as it is, however unfortunate.

Agreed, Harley! I equate graffiti art(?) with litterbugging. Kinda permanent trash, though. To me this is an example of a foolish practice times a hundred. Interesting look in a kind’ve a circus way.

Extraordinary sight, Dave - quite horrific in fact. Reminds me a bit of a tattoed arm - and they’ve been at work on the rock face as well. Good to record this.

I have been over this bridge several times over the years. The area has been trashed for years. When the bridge gets wet, it becomes like an ice rink due to the paint.

It’s an interesting image to document the idiocy of some people.
-P

Dave, obviously a slippery slide at times driving around that curve, but this is pretty intriguing. Kind of reminds me of waiting at the tracks, watching the graffiti on passing freight cars.