Happy Trails

Just a snapshot of a Columbia Gorge trail after the fire.
My last post here, see you all down the road.

Dan, you’ve been posting for what seems like forever at NPN so this is unexpected. Your pictures of the forests of the Cascades have been an expected diet all these years. I, for one, am going to miss your presence.

Thanks, Igor
I am just not a good fit here according to the new management.
A nice site, but I don’t go over well here for some.
I really enjoy your work, since I won’t be a member, I will not be able to view most
of it…
Post in Gallery and I can view it from time to time.

Just to be clear, Dan left some rude comments on another member’s post about the quality of their work and the quality of others work, along with insulting the moderators. @Nate_Chappell, @Keith_Bauer and I reached out to him to let him know that he was not in line with the rules of conduct and simply asked if he could tone it down on future posts. His response was completely dismissive and it was clear he would not change his behavior, and he decided this ‘oppressive’ environment was not suited to him and he would not be posting here anymore.

I fully intend to keep NPN a friendly environment without negative people dragging other members down. NPN is a place to support fellow members and lead them in the right direction, not to imply that their work is not worthy to be posted here.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about all of the above, and too will miss you Dan. Hopefully we’ll bump into each other in the field again!