Headwaters of the Wallowa

Igor, your opening “slow … water” comment puzzled me. This is far from the “silky” look, which I personally avoid doing. I have my own methods that I practice, which fall sort of toward middleground, depending largely on water velocity coupled with distance from the stream.

Yours looks completely natural to me. Water flow with a bit of motion, giving it some “soul”, but not tack grit sharp, no soul there. Looks like overcast forest conditions, water and the rest pretty consistent with each other. I also find like others that the BLH rock as framed is a bit awkward since only partially in the frame. With that said, I like @Ed_McGuirks clone version that keeps the rock but effectively “redirects” the bit of water flow back into the scene, avoiding the partial rock at the corner.

Igor, I like this image a lot! For me the water looks great and I quite like the feel it has. My personal taste for water is usually somewhere from 1/4 to 1/2 sec shutter speed. I would clone the rock in the lower left corner and be quite happy with it.