Hydrodynamics I

Beautiful, Kerry. What a great abstract water image. It will make a heck of a print.

1 Like

Just wonderful lines. I agree this one is special, and that dominant rainbow curve really makes this. Splendid Kerry; youā€™ve set a high bar for the rest of your series :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Kerry,

Iā€™m very late to this, but canā€™t let this go by without commending you on one outstanding image. Many adjectives and comments already - I can only echo.

Perhaps in my top 5 of NPN 2.0 images (Iā€™m not counting, but trying to convey how impressed I amā€¦)

Metal print for sure must be the destination.

Looking forward to more from your trip.

Lon

1 Like

Not much to add, Kerry. Just that this is a wonderful imagine, one I can get lost in, so printing big gives me the space to dive in.
ML

1 Like

Iā€™m blushing. That is so kind of you to say. I will be printing. Donā€™t really know what a metal print is but Iā€™ll look into it.

1 Like

Hey Marylynne. Good to see you over here actively sharing your work.

Kerry,

Check out the DuraPlaq page/discounts here on NPN.

Metal/acrylic prints have become quite popular these days. Inks can either be directly ā€œprintedā€ on a metal surface, or a print can be laminated of sorts to metal or acrylic. They are quite beautiful. These literally can eliminate the need for matting and framing; you just hang directly (thereā€™s an offset mounting on the back to keep the print an inch or more from the wall.)

Prices can be competitive especially if you take in to account matting and framing, plus the print.

Check it out,

Lon

Oh I just realized you are in the Vision Driven also. Worlds collide!
ML