Moon Rise

Macro photographers usually have the macro lens strapped on. I just made a few images using my 180 Tamron.

6D2, 180 Macro, ISO400, 6.3, 5Sec, Tonal Contrast

Balan Vinod

You had some interesting clouds surrounding the moon, that are nicely illuminated by it!
It all depends on what you’re going for, but for a full moon image the sky looks pretty dark? The 5 s exposure was too much to keep details in the moon, but maybe that’s not what you wanted. If the clouds were moving quickly here you maybe chose a certain shutterspeed instead of being able to work with multiple exposures.

Balan, the clouds around the moon are nicely lit and showing some iridescence. A clear look at the full moon has the same brightness as a sunny day. The film days rule of thumb was f/16 and 1/iso for the shutter speed to show the details in the moon. As the clouds obscure parts of the moon or thin clouds obscure all of it, you need to adjust your ss. The settings you choose depend on what you want to see. I like the spookiness of this view, with it’s mix of well lit clouds and darker clouds near the edges. For a 5s exposure at 180 mm, there will be significant motion blurring of the moon, but that is totally hidden in the brightness here.