More Tomfoolery

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

My breakfast was interrupted this morning by a large flock of turkeys wandering thru our backyard. This is my favorite shot of the toms showing off. My only wish would be that the sun was hitting them causing their iridescent feathers to shine. D500, Nikon 200-500 lens, Nikon 1.4 TC, 1/800th, f 8.0, 650mm, ISO 4000, gimbal head/monopod, AI Clear, cropped to 4704 x 3449

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

You should have put this in the “Signs of Spring” weekly challenge, Dave. These guys are obviously on the make. The only thing I’d change is to convince that one on the right to move its head clear of the one ahead of him. Very impressive.

Cool to catch all three displaying. The detail really comes through. A fun shot.

A surprise when opening the thumbnail ! Love the way they all present themselves at their best. Nice angle as well. Cheers, Hans

I really like this one with the lovely puffed up pose on all three. Great colors and lots of DoF as well.
Really well done.