Reaching for the clouds

Ahhh, thanks John. That’s very nice to hear and gives me some confidence in my work. Thank you.

Wonderful! At first I wasn’t sure about the branches on the left but I kept studying the image and discovered that I like the way they act as a counterweight to the trees and bridge in the background. I’d say perfectly processed, too. Congrats!

Thanks so much, Bret. I’m glad you liked this one.

Hi Donna! Very nice! Its so cool how the trees blend into the fog at the top. I also like the bit of bridge in there, gives the photo some more mystery.

Thanks for your comments, Cameron. Well appreciated.

1 Like

@Donna_Callais , this is such a beautiful scene. You’ve received a lot of great feedback.
I’ve started doing a bit of train photography lately with a friend. I’d love to see the train image you got on this bridge!

Thanks Mark. We have a lot of Sycamores in our area and they really stand out in the winter. It’s hard to find one where the leaves drape down, so I tried to take advantage of this. I think there’s a place where I can contact you personally by email and send you a photo. I’ll check that out.

1 Like

The mood and detail in the image pulled me into the scene and enjoyed the trees.