Rosy Pelican on a misty morning

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 5D3; 500 mm; ISO 250; 1/1250 sec. at F 5.6

(If backgrounds have been removed, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
2 Likes

A new species for me, for sure! I think this is simply gorgeous with the mood. I also like how the color of the beak complement the water. A winner in my book, Jagdeep!

Excellent mood in this foggy image with just enough clarity to bring out the detail in this pelican. Wonderful color and reflection. I’m having a hard time determining whether you could use a 0.2 degree counterclockwise rotation so it may just be optical illusion.

A beautiful pelican, Jagdeep. I love everything about this shot. The image seems straight to me. The fog really makes this shot a winner.

Very pleasant atmosphere in this image, well captured ! Serene is the word that comes to my mind ! Cheers, Hans

Beautiful, Jagdeep. I love the pose, you nailed the focus, an the softness of the mist seems to suit the bird and flat water perfectly.

Very nice atmosphere in this image, Jagdeep. Wonderful colors and sharpness even in the mist. I really like how you have composed the image and the details in the plumage you were able to get. Congrats!