Sunset Cormorants

more birds from Western Costa Rica. Taken at sunset from a moving boat. Possibly a male, female and juvenile?

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: iso-1600, 500+1.4 extender, F8, 1000th, D 500,handheld, full frame

(If backgrounds have been removed, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Wow, 3 sharply in focus Cormorants from a moving boat, David, well done. I like how the sun is down low from the side, bringing out the texture of the perch. Also like that they all seem to be looking in the same direction, which probably was because of the wind, but I think it makes the image more interesting. Very nice shot, especially from a moving boat.

Hi David,
Very nice. I like the green eye and web feet of this species and this image captures these in all three birds. Nice light and great job getting them all in focus. Well done.