Tubular Bells

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Windy Cold day. My eyes were watering and this was a hard day to photograph. But I tried to make the most out of the day and shot this photo.

Specific Feedback

Not perfect and it shows. But i wanted to share with anyone interested!!! For Fun. !!!

Technical Details

Shutter 400 ISO 400 f 18

This is cool, Gil. I’m not familiar with the building, but the B&W treatment works well.

Thanks. It’s in NC at a hospital. Windy cold day. Made the best of it. :camera_flash::camera_flash::camera_flash:

Is that just a tower on top or is it the entire building? Just curious.

Just a sculpture in front of the hospital. Kinda cool and I made a few shots and edits. Thanks for showing interest.

I’m with Dennis. Really cool photo, especially in B/W. Difficult to determine the scale and that is one of the aspects I like.

Wonderful find, well done in spite of bothersome conditions. The treatment of the sky in the upper left is very nice. I wonder about lower contrast in the clouds in the lower left – they pull my eye past the sculpture. A graduated burn from the bottom with lowered contrast felt like it might work well?

Thanks. Pull your eyes past the sculpture is cool in my opinion. Gives depth maybe. To look off into the distance and feel the open sky. But I also see it burned down some.
Thanks for showing interest. So much good photography on the NPN. It really blows me away. :camera_flash::camera_flash::camera_flash::camera_flash: