Tucked away Falls in SW Colorado

Jim regarding shifting the yellow/green color, there are at least a couple basic approaches. As you already mentioned in Lightroom with a HSL Hue adjustment, shifting green to the right (more green). I prefer to do stuff like that in Photoshop with a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer. In this case I might try adjusting Yellow, and shifting it to the right, making it more blue, which will cool your yellows down a bit. i might also push green more green or blue on the green color. As with all things photoshop, there are many ways to do the same thing. Yellows and greens in nature are tricky to manage. In real life, greens especially in shadow, are a little cooler, and my taste leads me to process them that way.

Great tips Ed. Thank you for that . Will give it a shot in PS.

Thank you.

Jim

I just want to comment that yes the central rock is a bit on the yellow side but that is a good thing.

Thanks Igor. I like the yellow rock. I think it gives the image a solid anchor.

Planning on heading back there in a few weeks to capture the scene with it’s fall colors.

Thanks again.

Jim

Something to consider in this scenario: grid-shoot the scene with about 20% extra framing; use LR/PS to stitch (PhotoMerge); and then crop away the unwanted bits (using free cropping or aspect-constrained cropping). I hope this helps.