Two more Eagle shots

![Two more Eagle shots]

This is the same two year old Bald Eagle I posted earlier and it was photographed at the Essex River View Cemetery, in Essex, CT., on March 22, 2021. Sense taking these photographs very few Eagles have returned to the back bay.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback Requested

any

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon 7Dll, Sigma 150-600mm, 562mm, F6.3, 1/1250, -.3EV, ISO 200. I used DxO PhotoLab 4 and Nik Collection to improve the color and contrast of the Eagle. The shots are cropped by around 30%.

Nice wing positions, Peter. I prefer to try to get them coming toward the photographer as I think they can be a bit more dramatic that way, but these are nice. I prefer the pose of the first image, but the second image seems a bit sharper around the head.

Hi, Peter. I, too prefer the pose of the first image, but they are both nice. As Dennis noted, the second image is a bit soft, but not unexpected in a shot like this. Overall, nice images.

I prefer the second shot because the light on the face and the sharpness on the face. I find the wing positions fairly similar. When you shoot at a low ISO of 200, you limit your shutter speed which is important with birds in flight. I typically don’t shoot at anything less than 2000th although you do have some leeway with larger birds.

Hi Peter, nice pose on the bird especially the first. Birds look rather soft. Agree with advice to increase ISO and shutter speed.

You have some nice light on the eagle. I prefer the pose of the first shot, but agree the head seems sharper in the second.

Hi
Thank you for the comments. I have just started shooting in a manual mode, with auto ISO.
A work in progress.
Peter