Weekly Challenge # 1034 ( 04/10/22 - 04/16/22 ) Primary Colors

Weekly Challenge # 1034 ( 04/10/22 - 04/16/22 ) Primary Colors - An image that includes all three primary colors (red, green, blue).

Please do not reply to this topic unless you have a question. To participate please create a new post in the Weekly Challenge gallery and add the tag for this week’s challenge to your post, or just click the link below to have the tag added automatically.

Submit Your Image

Since when is green a primary color? Red, Blue and Yellow are your primaries. Green is made by mixing blue and yellow together.

Primary Colors

" Here’s the deal about primary colors: The players depend on the game. In other words, if you’re talking about painting, then yes: Red, yellow and blue are your primary colors. If you’re talking about physics and light, though, your primary colors are red, green and blue."

It’s not a “Black and White” issue. :slight_smile:

That’s for sure! I could argue it seven ways to Sunday, but I think it’s the way it is worded that lends itself to thinking in terms of “painted” colors…no biggie.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s kinda fun talking color, especially for someone who’s color challenged (blind), like me… :crazy_face:

1 Like

The term primary colors may be wrong, but since Red Green and Blue are the basic colors for photography, using them is the challenge.

This is what I understood it to mean, Mark.