Weekly Challenge 1102 (08/13/23 - 08/19/23) Negative Space

Weekly Challenge 1102 (08/13/23 - 08/19/23) Negative Space - An image where negative space is used to effect the visual impact.

Please do not reply to this topic unless you have a question. To participate please create a new post in the Weekly Challenge gallery and add the tag for this week’s challenge to your post, or just click the link below to have the tag added automatically.

Submit Your Image

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m doing this correctly? Forgive me if it’s wrong. I like this image title very much and like the image even better. I think making it larger in the frame would negate the weekly challenge topic so I wouldn’t fill the frame. It’s a compelling image and I like it. I have no suggestions for improvement. Posting on my mobile phone so may not be seeing all the options.Q

Ok, I think I’m putting this in correct location. I like this image title very much and like the image even better. I think making it larger in the frame would negate the weekly challenge topic so I wouldn’t fill the frame. It’s a compelling image and I like it. I have no suggestions for improvement.

@GEGJr , I think you’ve put this comment in the wrong place, assuming it was meant to relate to a specific, posted picture. To get your comment to the poster, click on the picture and then hit the Critique or Reply button.

That’s what I thought I did.

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.