Weekly Challenge #855 (09/02/18 - 09/15/18) Swamp Inhabitants

Submitted by Jim Erhardt. Photos of flora and fauna found in swamps.

Please create a new post in this category and tag it 855 for this week’s challenge.

View Past and Future Challenges

The Weekly Challenge photo critique gallery is intended for theme-based photos that fit any of the other NPN photo critique galleries

Regardless of theme, all photos must conform with the gallery guidelines the photo would normally be posted in - see Posting Guidelines.

To make the most of your participation in this gallery, we suggest the following when posting a photo;

• Be prepared to accept all comments - both positive and negative - in an objective fashion. Remember, it’s the photo being critiqued, not the photographer.
  • If there is any specific feedback you are looking for, such as comments on composition, lighting, etc. be sure to ask for it in your post.

Some suggestions when posting comments on other photos;

• State what you like about the photo and why.
  • Comment on what you think can be improved.
  • Whenever possible, provide suggestions on how to improve the photo.
  • Keep all comments congenial and respectful! All comments should pertain completely to the photo.

View a complete listing of Weekly Challenge Themes

Please review the NPN Posting Guidelines for additional guidance and information. If you see a post in conflict with our Posting Guidelines, please flag the post and a moderator will be notified.

A post was split to a new topic: Alligator in the swamp

Where do we find the listing of Weekly Challenge Themes?

Gary, for the time being, they’re going to be posted in this forum sometime between Thurs. - Sat. Right now I don’t believe we have a page with WC topics listed. I’ll work on that. - Mark

Thanks, Mark. I have a suggestion for a theme. Since we can now post in much larger sizes, how about a panorama theme?

1 Like

Gary, I like your suggestion. While I don’t have final control on the topics, I can sure advocate.