Were is he were hungry.

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Bock at the City Eagles, as you can see These two chicks are growing fast. The next frame shows the male coming home with the morning meal. Getting a clean photograph of either Eagle coming back to the nest is a challenge, there is only about 60ft of open window between the trees now that the leave have filled in.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback

any

Technical Details

Canon R5, Canon 100-500mm & 1.4ext, f10, 700mm, 1/2000, +.3EV & 0EV ISO 3200 & 500. Both photos are cropped around 55% and I adjusted each shot in DXO PhotoLab 6. ( some local adjustment and color corrections.

Very good documentary images, Peter. It looks like really tough shooting conditions.

Hi Peter, nice shots showing the chick’s development and the adult flying in. Good job getting the eye of both of the chicks - not always easy to do.

Hi Dennis & Allen
Thank you for the comments. I reworked these shot with the new Nik. Viveza for DXO PhotoLabs.
Tell me if this looks better.
Peter

Hi Peter. I like the first one a bit better than the original post. For some reason on the second one the new treatment really grayed out the head of the eagle making it look very unrealistic.

Hi Dennis
On the Eagle I was trying to get some detail in the head and ended up with the dreaded gray.
There is another try and a look at the raw photos I started with.
Thank you for the comments.
Peter

The new version looks much better, Peter. Nicely done.