A new look of the Infernaccio gorge

The August 8th I posted a photo with the aim to show and trasmit the spirit of this very narrow gorge called Infernaccio in the Sibillini mountains before dawn and after a night of heavy rain. The comments that I received helped me to understand that I was gone too far in this proget and the photo became too dark and highly contrasted. I decided to work and post a photo more similar to the RAW file. with plenty of colored details.
I followed the good advice received by Igor Doncov and Harley Goldman about the lights and the composition
I hope you like it.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any comment is important for me.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

D850, Nikkor 24-70 at 58mm - 1/4, f/18 and ISO 64

I went back and compared this to your other post. I think the current image does a better job of handling the black point, there is more detail in the dark shadows, which I prefer. However I think the current image has too bright highlights which are approaching clipping. This issue is most evident in the white water, and the rocks in the upper left corner (ULC). I would try to recover those highlights a bit more. I would also suggest slightly burning (or darkening) the light colored rocks along the bottom edge, but especially in the LLC. I think these suggested changes would help balance the luminosity better.

The rocks are very colorful and quite interesting. Did you also take any tighter shots of the rocks?

Following @Ed_McGuirk’s advice I come up with this. It seems, however, that you have a natural attraction towards greater contrast. Therefore you should pursue your vision. Notice however how the rock in the upper left gained texture when the highlights were lowered.

Excellent work in this image Igor. There is a big improvement in the balance of the lights in the upper and bottom areas. The colors are more warm and full. Igor it is true I tend to starken the contrasts for emotion and depth.
Thanks Ed, thanks Igor now I am finally glad looking af the image.

Giuseppe, your eye for a colorful small scene is a gift; thanks for sharing. Your attraction for color and contrast is one that I share, but sometimes too much . In this scene, my eye is attracted to brightest areas then to areas of greatest contrast and then to areas of pronounced color. My poor eye kept jumping around and never found a rest or a path.
In this alternative, I desaturated and darkened an area outside of a center, diagonal oval. For me, it lets me enjoy the colorful foreground elements more, and still conveys the kinetics of the water.
You may choose other places to emphasize, of course.

Thanks Dick fo the good points. Dick, but your eye don’t have to rest! There are so many natural gift in this small corner of the nature that it is interesting to explore fully. But you are right, the central part, the subject, must have more enphasis. So, like in your exemple, I will darken and desaturate a bit the autside areas. The image is improved even more.
Thanks for the interest and the help.