A Talk session in India

I’m sharing this poster, bit hesitantly, as no one from NPN would be able to attend this offline session. But idea is to share my sincere gratitude, as NPN has been like a guiding star in my photographic journey for the last sixteen years or so and has contributed alot to my success.

May be one day, I’ll be able to do this kind of session in USA :pray:

4 Likes

Congratulations on this well deserved honor with regards to this upcoming presentation, J. Like you MANY of us who have been NPN members over the years have had positive growth in our photographic work and photographic opportunities overall. Enjoy the presentation time and I sincerely hope those attendees can appreciate the dedication to your work as much as we do… :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations, Jagdeep. I know your Zoom presentation to our camera club was very well received.

2 Likes

Oh that is so great, congratulations! I’m so happy that your work is being lauded as it should be and hopefully people can learn a thing or two.

1 Like

Congratulations on a well-deserved honor! It would be so wonderful if we could get you to do a Zoom or YouTube presentation!

2 Likes

Jagdeep, I think Diane has a good point here. A Youtube post of the program is an idea. Maybe a scaled down version a bit with highlights as 2 hours is a lot with most presentations on Youtube by photogs range in the under 1 hour time frame.

1 Like