• Post only images for critique here, other images should be posted in the Flora Showcase.
• Please only post one image (or group of similar images) per day.
• Join the Flora Chat channel
Moderators in this category: @Bill_Fach and @Kris_Smith
Read the full description…
All images with flowers as the main subject.
- For discussion of flora photography related topics, visit the Discussion Forum.
- To share flora images without critique, visit the Flora Showcase.
To make the most of your participation in this gallery, we suggest the following when posting a photo;
- Be prepared to accept all comments - both positive and negative - in an objective fashion. Remember, it’s the photo being critiqued, not the photographer.
- If there is any specific feedback you are looking for, such as comments on composition, lighting, etc. be sure to ask for it in your post.
- State what you like about the photo and why.
- Comment on what you think can be improved.
- Whenever possible, provide suggestions on how to improve the photo.
- Keep all comments congenial and respectful! All comments should pertain completely to the photo.
Please review the NPN Posting Guidelines, and The Art of Image Critique for additional guidance and information. If you see a post in conflict with our Posting Guidelines, please flag the post and a moderator will be notified.