Share your images with our vibrant community and receive valuable feedback from your peers. Remember to give back by providing thoughtful and helpful critiques on other member’s work. Check out the Art of Image Critique to ensure you get the most out of your interactions with the community.
• Please only post one image (or group of similar images) per day, per category.
• You may post several options of the same image with different processing, compositions, etc. to ask for opinions on a preferred image.
Read the full description…
To make the most of your participation in this category, we suggest the following when posting a photo;
- Be prepared to accept all comments - both positive and negative - in an objective fashion. Remember, it’s the photo being critiqued, not the photographer.
- If there is any specific feedback you are looking for, such as comments on composition, lighting, etc. be sure to ask for it in your post.
- State what you like about the photo and why.
- Comment on what you think can be improved.
- Whenever possible, provide suggestions on how to improve the photo.
- Keep all comments congenial and respectful! All comments should pertain completely to the photo.
Please review the NPN Posting Guidelines, and The Art of Image Critique for additional guidance and information. If you see a post in conflict with our Posting Guidelines, please flag the post and a moderator will be notified.