Moderators/Editors in this category: @Diane_Miller
Read the full description…
The nightscape image critique category is dedicated to photos of the night sky, whether that is images of the milky way, stars, the moon, or deep sky objects.
To make the most of your participation in this gallery, we suggest the following when posting a photo;
- Be prepared to accept all comments - both positive and negative - in an objective fashion. Remember, it’s the photo being critiqued, not the photographer.
- If there is any specific feedback you want, such as comments on composition, lighting, etc., be sure to ask for it in your post.
Some suggestions when posting comments on other photos;
- State what you like about the photo and why.
- Comment on what you think can be improved.
- Whenever possible, provide suggestions on how to improve the photo.
- Keep all comments friendly and respectful! All comments should pertain entirely to the photo.
Please review the NPN Posting Guidelines, and The Art of Image Critique for additional guidance and information. If you see a post conflicting with our Posting Guidelines, please flag the post, and a moderator will be notified.