Amboseli Sunset

What technical feedback would you like if any? ANY

What artistic feedback would you like if any? ANY

Looking back on three beautiful photo safaris this year. They started off in Amboseli, where already the first evening the elephants fully co-operated in some twilight photography…

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

@ingridvekemansphotography

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
4 Likes

Love the mood here and the gentle touch of elephants, I really like the fact that you deliberately placed both the elements, sun and elephants, off center.

Wonderful capture of a great moment between these two. I love photos that really tell a great story like this. The composition and tones are exceptionally handled. Congrats on an excellent image.

Thanks for the appreciation!
Grt, Ingrid.

Ingrid: this is a visual stunner. I love the tones that you’ve captured and the interaction of the elephants, all of which are made better by the composition. Congrats!! Richard

Excellent! Something different from the ubiquitous “Elephants against Kilimajaro” Amboseli shots.
Where is my G&T sundowner? :wink:

Thanks all for the appreciation!

@jaapv, that’s why I never do sundowners, I don’t want to miss these moments :slight_smile:

I don’t venture over here in the wildlife section too often, generally because of my inexperience in photographing animals. But I must say, this is really nice.
:vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute:

Another masterpiece in my eyes, Ingrid!