Anna I a friend is looking for you

Occasional, I send my granddaughter bird photograph to get her reaction. This one titled Anna a friend is looking for you, gandered this response , I like the photo! Tell the bird to stop by, he can find me here.
:wink:
The two year old Bald Eagle was photographed at the Essex River View Cemetery, in Essex, CT., on March 22, 2021. The Eagle was being chased around the inlet by a Great Black-backed Gull. I guess the Gull was trying to protect 4 other Gull that were resting in the inlet.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback Requested

any

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon 7Dll, Sigma 150-600mm, at 562mm, F6.3, 1/1250, -.3EV, ISO 400. The shot is hand-held
and cropped in Dxo PhotoLab 4 by 50% into a 16 by 9 frame. I reduce the highlights increased the exposure and vibrancy.

Cool, image and a neat story, Peter.

Hi Peter, nice in flight pose with a unique background. I like the subject placement in the frame as well.

Nice capture, Peter. Good sharpness and detail on the bird. I enjoyed the story, too.

A nice flying pose and I like seeing it against the woody background.

A great catch! I’d consider removing the diagonal branch in the LL. I think Topaz DeNoise could take this over the top.

I like the pose of the bird, especially the wing position. But the IQ could be better, and the BG–for me–is a bit busy and bright.

Hi

Thank you everyone for the comments. I have reposted the shot with a little work on the branch, noise and brought down the exposure on the barcground.
Peter

Hi Peter,

Repost is an improvement and the eagle stands out much more from the BG. Wonderful story too. Well done…Jim

Wonderful pose and color scheme in the image, the re-post is better, but the original branch didn’t bother me really though. I would suggest de-noising the BG a bit to make it even better :slight_smile: ! Cheers, Hans