Bald Eagle - series

I thought I’d show the other bald eagle flight shots I got after the one taking off that I posted earlier.

And here is one showing the environment with the eagle sitting on an old osprey nest before take off.

Canon 90D, Sigma 150-600 C
ISO 800, f6.3, 1/1600s, hand held from boat

Any comments appreciated.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

@allensparks.wildlife

Really nice flight shots of the eagle Allen with varying wing positions showing lots of detail. The bg does a good job of showing off the forested area. The eagle on the nest might be claiming squatters rights.

An excellent series of flight shots, Allen. The exposure on the eagle looks perfect. I also like the inclusion of the environmental shot.

Hi Allen
You have a really out-standing series of photographs here. It looks like this trip has produced some really good photographs. Love seeing Eagles in flight and the detail in these shots is vary nice. Good work.
Peter
Ps.
How is the dust and weather proofing in the 90D. As you know I have a 7Dll and it travels in the Zodiac and I need a camera with as good or better weather proofing when I replace it.

Hi Peter, I’m not sure about the 90D weather resistance. I use a plastic sleeve when it’s kind of wet outside. I think I remember the 7D2 was quite weather resistant so I kind of doubt the 90D would match it.

All very nice shots. I think I like the first best given the wing position. The fall colors add a lot and the nest shot really shows the environment well. Good captures.

Well done series of behavior and environment. All are well composed. I also like the first one.