Cabreia Waterfall

Nikon D7100
Nikon 18-105

This is a small waterfall near my city. On that day I focused more on details than the “grand Scene”

Cabreia Waterfall, Silva Escura, Portugal

Wow I love this image! The composition is stunning and your post processing makes this go from a so so waterfall to the Wow inducing image it is now. The only suggestion I can offer is, if you are into cleaning up the details with cloning or healing, yo could remove the small piece of tree to the right of upper part of the falls and maybe clean up some of the odd branches of that leaning tree. If you are not into doing this kind of work, don’t change a thing. You have a stunning image.

This turned out really nice. I love the luminosity of the water and how it cascades down. I would second the cleanup suggestions from @Rich_Lewis. Real nice image.

@joaoquintela this is a really sweet image. It is beautifully processed as well. Fallen trees are usually the bane of my waterfall shots. But you have succeeded in making this tree the star of the show here. I love the composition, with the repeating diagonal lines of the tree, the rocks in the LLC LRC, and the cliff in the URC. What makes this even more dynamic is then having the straight line of the falls cut across the grain of all those diagonal lines.

I agree with @Rich_Lewis, I would suggest removing the small branches in the URC.

Thank you all for your suggestions

Interesting processing in that the waterfall has been made to look like a spotlight illuminating darkness. Personally I feel that there is too great an area of darkness compared to the lighter area at the bottom. I would crop off the upper portion to just below the diagonal log on the right.