The cropped version by a hair. I think the comp is simplified and more concise. I know it’s not true, but it looks to me like the water in the cropped version has more sparkle too!
Again your processing and shutter speed work perfectly. I really have no nits. I know you’re not asking, but I prefer the more intimate previous post. This one is a bit more “conventional.” Not a bad thing, just less creative. Beautifully captured and executed.
Preston, a wonderful small cascade here. I guess I’m odd person out here on this one. I like the second or full frame better. Not sure why exactly as it is just an “eye” catcher thing for me. Odd how things change our thought processes with just a slight change in perspective, color, or brightness. Both work very nicely, but I’ll stand on my first choice of the full frame…