Cherry Blossoms

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
70D Lensbaby 50mm

1 Like

Very much like the overall light tones in this. I’ve never seen a Lensbaby make an image this sharp. They all have a lot of blur. I thought it was a focus-blend of a series of regular images. Would be curious to hear more about your process.

Be glad too. although I have made stack images with this lens before this is a single image. This is one of their newer models. Totally manual with controls for f stops, aperture, and focus. I am just now feeling much more comfortable with this lens and all the possibilities in its use. Oh, one other thing, I did use the new Topaz sharping AI with this image. Hope that helps. Larry

Whatever you did, the result is stunning! The detail, combined with the high key and limited color palette is superb! Wonderful composition giving a musical feel of things tumbling over one another and making tiny, crystalline tinkling sounds.

I am thoroughly enjoying your series of cherry blossom images. This, like the others, is excellent.

Love this Larry. The high key effect does wonders for the delicacy of these blossoms. Gorgeous photo!