Color

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Did I go to far with the saturation ?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

I would like any feedback

Any pertinent technical details:

any details would be great

Nikon D3400 f6.3 aperture 1.8 ISO 800 FL 50mm

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Beautiful, Michael. Someone spent an awful lot of time on that paint and wax job. I like your angle.

Thanks, the car is not really that red :grin: I tend to go over the top with color but I don,t care " I like it "

Very cool shot, Michael. Not too saturated for me - the red really grabs the eye. Like also the viewpoint - highlighting the equipment that especially gives you the age of the vehicle.

You’ve achieved something special (and difficult) with your framing and comp, Michael. Seeing only part of the car, your image nonetheless “evokes” the rest of it, as I can fill in lots of details beyond the frame while seeing only the details here. Quite the eye! And yeah, I vote for the extra red. My wife has a red 1928 Mercedes “kit” car, and it could certainly use your paint job. :smiley:

thanks Ian and Hank for your kind comments

I really like this photo. I do a far amount of classic car photography, with a particular focus on detail. I really like the saturation, and the detail on the vehicle. Focus on the light and horn elevates this, with the color bring those items forward. Nice job keeping reflections out of the shot! Impressive!

thank you Mark, I really enjoy the chance to photograph cars … they don’t jump from branch to branch lol