Early morning leopard

Overall I’m happy with this shot but i’m unsure about the white fur on the leopards tail. The end of the tail seems to have quite a blue/green hue to me. I have been tweaking it in Camera Raw and changed the overall temperature of the frame from 4700 to 5000 but it’s still noticeable (to me).
It’s about a 30% crop from the original frame.
Any thoughts?

Lumix GX8 Panasonic Leica 100-400 @180mm
South Luangwa Zambia

Hi Ryan !
I really like the extended tail in this frontal capture, but I find the overall frame, quite tight, it needs all round space. It may benefit from boost in the contrast.
As for the green / blue hue, I’m not able to see it, could be my monitor, but you can go to New Adjustments layers > Color Balance > Highlights and change it in PS.

Thanks for the thoughts Jagdeep. Here’s a version with less crop and a bit more contrast. The elephant dung is a bit off-putting but I do like the new frame to give a bit more context of where we were.

Ha, the animals don’t always take the decor for our wildlife shots into account :grin: - Do you have any shots were the leopard is looking at you? As far as the blue hue is concerned, yes, I see it as well. If you have Lightroom you can make that go away by decreasing the saturation of the colour blue separately.

Grt, Ingrid.

Thanks for the thoughts Ingrid, I do have a few more shots of this leopard that I am working on, (with and without dung!). I will put some up on the forum soon.