Fall ICM 2

Specific Feedback Requested

composition processing

Technical Details

180 f/29 .6 sec iso 50

Lovely ethereal image Mario! Love the textured quality in the leaves, the colors especially the reds/oranges, and the subtle shapes of the tree trunks. It definitely has a nice painterly feel to it sort of like a canvas print. The overall contrast looks good to me.

I am a bit torn on the green on the left edge. On the one hand I like the color gradient it provides but on the other hand the green hue draws my eye to the left. Perhaps a slight desaturation would help balance it out. Otherwise, really fantastic image!

Mario,

Really like this one. I’ll echo Alfredo’s comment on the “textured quality” comment. With all the texture, I could see this as a print on canvas!

Also agree with the greens on left. I like that the greens are included in the color patters, but just perhaps a little desaturated to match the tones of the yellows and oranges.

I really like the presence of the trunks as they anchor the scene.

The only other nit for me is the lighter area at the bottom. You might consider burning and/or adding some light reds and try to match the surrounding area. But my eye gets drawn there - actually more than the greens.

Overall a very pleasing ICM.

Lon