Flashy Cadillac

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Strolling around the Fairmont Classic Car Show last year, I came across this black Cadillac and took several images of part of it with a regular lens. On the way back through the displays, I slipped on a fish eye lens and took several images with it, but this composition caught my eye.

Technical Details

Nikon Z7 1/125 sec f5.6 ISO 100 8-15mm f3.5-4.5 @ 15mm PP in Photoshop and Nik Collection Silver Effex

Gary, the fisheye worked very nicely here on this POV. Do you recall the year of the Cad?..also, seeing the bars across the ceiling area was it a convertible or just the normal headliner arrangement?..if you recall… :sunglasses:

Very cool view of the interior of this car, Gary. I makes that front seat look about three miles wide. Looks like it was in gorgeous condition. A good idea to use the fisheye and very well executed.

1 Like

Use of the fisheye and POV excellent choices. Great shot. Love the classics. Looks like a garage door opener was left on visor. Sad to say, one probably shouldn’t do that around here.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t notice the year. You are correct, it was a convertible.

I missed the garage door opener, you have a good eye!

This is just so cool Gary. Nice POV and amazing detail in there. They did a nice job with the restoration, or maintenance!

1 Like

Great use of a fish eye. I have to keep it in mind the next time I’m at a car show. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

1 Like

WAY TO COOL !!! great idea to use the fish eye lens …really sharp and the car seat really caught my attention …

1 Like

Wonderful image in terms of perspective. It’s sharp throughout so it’s great to explore all the details. Makes you appreciate those old models we took for granted.