(Grand) Canyon Reflections

Complimentary colors (blue/orange)
This was taken during my third rafting trip through the Grand Canyon in almost 20 years. It is an experience that never is the same, and never gets old. On this trip, there were some amazing water reflections; I hope you enjoy them :slight_smile:

Specific Feedback Requested

Any feedback is welcomed.

Technical Details

traveling, so I have no access to the technical details.

This is really exceptional Fritz. What a superb abstract view. I’ve rafted the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon about eight times, three times in my own boat. My last trip was over 20 years ago also. I would’ve never thought to take a picture like this but I really understand your approach. Nice job.

How very cool! The shapes of the reflections look like sandstone arches The colors are superb.

What a view of the Grand Canyon, Fritz! I am enjoying this abstract. Those ripples in the water are really a nice addition. Excellent shot! :+1: :+1:

Thank you, David. And yes, no matter how much or how little time passes, a trip down the Colorado through thew Grand Canyon is always great, and unique.[quote=“David Schoen, post:2, topic:29944, username:David_Schoen”]

This is really exceptional Fritz. What a superb abstract view. I’ve rafted the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon about eight times, three times in my own boat. My last trip was over 20 years ago also. I would’ve never thought to take a picture like this but I really understand your approach. Nice job.

[/quote]

Thank you, Bonnie. The reflections were indeed fantastic!

Thank you, Shirley :slight_smile: