Happy New Year to NPN!

Happy New Year to all NPN-ers! Here’s to another year of photographic wanderings and inspiration. And a big thank you to everyone here who give of their time and expertise to help us along our photographic journey.

3 Likes

I think that this is really beautiful and I really like the dreamy quality of this image. I also like the soft pastel colour palette. Very creative!

1 Like

Bonnie, the mix of colors is striking and fits well with the soft focus dreaminess.

1 Like

Happy New Year to you as well. I look forward to seeing the things you find along your journey. Always a distinctive perspective and imagination.

1 Like

This is simply gorgeous, with the soft colors complementing the OOF branches! Looking forward to what you’ll create this coming year!

1 Like

Thanks, @Tom_Nevesely, @Mark_Seaver, @Kris_Smith, and @Diane_Miller!

While it is kind of late to be making this comment, the bokeh effect make this look like a dreamy, abstract Christmas Tree with lights.

Just beautiful Bonnie, it’s one of my favorites of your images from this year.

Thanks, @Ed_McGuirk! I thought it sort of festive, but wintery, too (I confess to “adjusting” the colors to get this effect - color-wise it was rather blah to start with).

Congratulations to you on your recognition here on NPN for a fine body of work!

1 Like

Thank you very much Bonnie, I appreciate it…

If this image were mine, it would be my Holiday/Christmas card for next year !!

I’m also late here, but love this one Bonnie. I agree with the dreamy and winter descriptions noted above. I like the Christmas Card idea too!

1 Like

This is not a criticism but this looks like a Hallmark Christmas card, The specular highlights add immensely to this image and the bokeh is just wonderful. I love the pastel colors you’ve captured here Bonnie. I agree with Ed. This should be your Christmas card for 2022! :slight_smile:

1 Like