Hometown Farm sunrise

Critique Style Requested: Initial Reaction

Please share your immediate response to the image before reading the photographer’s intent (obscured text below) or other comments. The photographer seeks a genuinely unbiased first impression.

Questions to guide your feedback

This image is one of my first drone images. Very tiny camera sensor on the toy drone.
I like this image because of how noisy and soft it is. The poor quality is what makes it special to me.
Your thoughts.

Other Information

Please leave your feedback before viewing the blurred information below, once you have replied, click to reveal the text and see if your assessment aligns with the photographer. Remember, this if for their benefit to learn what your unbiased reaction is.

Image Description

The image is of a local farm near my home. Foggy sunrise.

Specific Feedback

Looking for Aesthetic and Emotional impact of image

Moody image, lovely muted tones

Hey Steve, is it safe to assume this was shot as a jpeg? I’m not sure what kind of drone it was shot on but based on your description of it as a toy. You have some really amazing conditions here, that fog obscuring the foreground a bit is especially nice, the right side where the light shines through a touch is spectacular as well. The one thing I would consider would be some adjustments to white balance if you can (again, if it is jpeg it may be tough). It has a bit of a green tint to my eye. Lovely image though.

@David_Wallace
Is this more to your likeng?

Hey Steve, you could probably split the difference. Here is an idea.