Ice Abstract

Ed, I like the vertical too. Seems to be more balanced that way, but then that may be my naval architectural brain talking :wink:

Great abstract image. Nothing to add.

A fine, ghostly abstract, Ed. The gentle shapes and subtle textures look great. I prefer the original post, with it’s left to right eye movement stopped well by the slightly clearer structures on the rhs.

Ed,
This image grabbed my attention REAL fast!

What grabbed my attention is flow of the contrast, natural lines and soft ethereal feel.
I like that the left edge has cushioned space and is somewhat simple. It feels calm or less busy. That’s where my eyes start. Then I flow to the right where things become more busy and gain a feeling of chaos and depth as the curves get tighter and gain more contrast.

I could definitely see this on a wall!

Nice image!

Amazing abstract! This seriously looks like something that should be hanging in a Modern Art museum. I personally preferred the image as a vertical.

This is a truly mesmerizing image Ed. I love the graceful curves, low contrast and the muted color. It was a pleasure to study it.

Wow, this has to be one of the most awesome ice abstract images I’ve seen. I love the curves, textures and tones. There’s so much to explore and as we’ve seen in this thread, there are so many ways to look at it!

This is amazing Ed. I’ve got zero critique here other than you should transfer the copyright to me. :grinning:

As @Alex_Noriega replied to me when I made a similar comment on one of his images, @Brent_Clark you obviously haven’t seen that many ice abstract images :grin:
(actually you had a pretty nice one yourself recently in Gallery)

That’ll be $500 @Richard_Wong:laughing:

All kidding aside, at least some good came from the Polar Vortex this February.

2 Likes

The right abstract always attracts a crowd. Good job, Ed!

This is hypnotic Ed, I can’t stop looking at it.