Icelandic Autumn

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Icelandic Autumn colors, during my latest visit to Iceland on September 2023 I really wanted to try and capture the autumn colors as they start appearing.
During this morning it even manage to snow a little, although the snow almost immediately melted even out of the higher mountains in the horizons.

Technical Details

DJI Mini Mavic 3 pro

2 Likes

Hi Idan, this is a really beautiful scene you have found!
The clear warm/cool contrast of the mountains and autumn colour or really attractive, and the mountain in the background is sublime. My only feedback would be to consider cropping in a bit tighter to focus more on the mountain as I find that is where most of my attention is directed, and the patches of snow in the bottom right of the image do tend to draw my eye away. I also think that by cropping out some of the snow at the bottom of the image, you strengthen the separation of warm and cool tones, further increasing the impact of the scene.

1 Like

An unusual image for me that I like very much. Neutral colors are splendid and I feel a mistery in the half hidden mountain in the background. I fully agree with the suggestion of Keenan .

1 Like