Igor Doncov

I’m not sure if this has been already noted, but Igor Doncov received runner up recognition in the 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards in the Founder’s Awards, Forest/ Trees division. A really great image. Should have been first in my opinion. Congratulations, Igor.

3 Likes

Congrats @Igor_Doncov!
I also want to recognize @Bonnie_Lampley being awarded highly commended in the Intimate & Abstract division.

2 Likes

Thank you. I think there are a couple of other NPNers that don’t post as frequently here that got awards as well. I’ll try to find their names. First time for me. I had virtually forgotten about it and was surprised.

3 Likes

Congratulations Igor with this recognition of your work !

Congratulations Igor , not a bit suprised

Congratulations. I haven’t seen which photo won yet, but knowing what you post here it’s a stunner.

1 Like

Congratulations, Igor. Would love to see the image, if you wouldn’t mind posting again.

Congratulations @Igor_Doncov! It is a stunning image.

And congratulations @Bonnie_Lampley! Also a beautiful photo.

The winning photos are here,

1 Like

The other NPNers that were awarded were Doug Koepsel and Cameron Miller. I remember Cameron’s image also being picked by the editors here at NPN.

Congrats, Igor!! Very much deserved. That image is a stunner.

1 Like

Thanks for putting in a link to the website @Steve_Kennedy

Congratulations @Igor_Doncov and @Bonnie_Lampley , really beautiful work!

1 Like

Thanks Jim, for letting us know about this. All of them are beautiful images!

Congratulaions @Doug_Koepsel and @Cameron_Miller as well for your beautiful images!

Congratulations @Igor_Doncov , @Bonnie_Lampley , @Doug_Koepsel , and @Cameron_Miller !
I see also that @Eric_Bennett took top honors as Photographer of the Year.

3 Likes

Congratulations to all of the NPN members who earned awards in the contest. The images they won awards with are a wonderful collection of images. Very deserving winners all around.

1 Like

@Igor_Doncov , @Bonnie_Lampley - congratulations to both of you. Wonderful work, as usual so I’m not the least bit surprised that your work was recognized.

1 Like

Congratulations Igor. Well deserved!

Congratulations Igor and Bonnie, and all the winners from NPN – what a gorgeous collection of images!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all! Well deserved, each and every one.

1 Like