Jabba

This driftwood tree trunk had a face on it that immediately made me think of Jabba the Hutt from the Star Wars movie.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
2 Likes

That is a fine munched up face looking out at us. Great lines and detail in the wood, too. Good entry.

Gary, can’t say I ever saw any SW movies, but I can definitely see a torqued up facial expression there… :sunglasses:
I could see a slight crop off the top to drop the OOF BG there. No nit at all just thought it might be a cleaner look overall… :thinking:

Yeah, I can easily see Jabba or my local Bullfrog. The textures in the wood stand out well, Gary.

Looks like a bullfrog to me also Gary. Can’t quite decide if he’s friendly or not. I do really like the detail in the grain and the flowing lines. Fun photo for this weeks challenge.

Gary: Jabba indeed! Good find and a fine entry. >=))>

Right on, Gary! A reincarnation for sure. But wait, is there an alienoid category? :wink:

Definitely a Jabba look-alike! Great that you say this and caught it on film (errr…on the sensor) :slight_smile:

For fear of being considered a heretic, I’m not familiar with Jabba except by reputation, but this is one cool face, Gary. A great find.

Great find…a petrified Jabba!!! Reminds me a bit of an old boss of mine, not found memories :rofl: