Lion cubs

Lion cubs exploring the tree.

Any pertinent technical details: Canon 7D; 500 mm; ISO 400; 1/500 sec. at F5.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Oh wow, what is not to love about this shot! Those darling faces with wonderful detail, and that perch is so perfect for them. Great shot, Jagdeep!

Sweet image of these cute cubs! The leaves across the faces are a bit bothersome, but it would be easy to remove them with the content-aware tool - if you wished to.
Wonderful catch!
Sandy

Very cute, Jagdeep. The greenery in front of the muzzles is an interesting touch, that works quite well. I do find myself wishing for a touch more room on the top. Lovely light and detail and a beautiful background.

Positively delightful, Jagdeep! Couldn’t ask for a better family portrait of this pair. Interesting suggestion that @Sandy_Richards-Brown has on the content aware trick. May have to give that a try on some of mine.

Beautiful image. Thanks for sharing. You might try a little vignetting to tone down the edges as the sky is bright in the top right portion of the frame. Very minor change to this nice capture.

Very cute shot - lion cubs are so endearing.
All the best, Ingrid.

Very cute and great detail Jagdeep, I could see just a touch more room on top, not a big deal.

Hi Jagdeep,

Very nice. I thought about the leaves, but they add something to the scene. I like the cubs peeking around the greenery. Well done…Jim