Lion’s Mane Triptych

On the footbridge in Boothbay Harbor my son noticed all these jellyfish. Just tried to use the camera as a way to “zoom in” on them for him to see them a bit better, but I really liked the detail in them!

Specific Feedback Requested

General feedback/feelings/thoughts

Technical Details

Tamron 28-75 at 75mm so cropped pretty far in on these. Used LR to correct some exposure/color, Topaz sharpen, PS to clean some distractions, then gigapixel ai

3 Likes

Daniel, I saw your discussion about this under discussions. I’m thinking it belongs in Wildlife category. I am not familiar with the size of them, but gather they are not tiny. I think maybe the confusion may have taken place by using the Triptych format, making each one seem smaller than they are. Maybe @JRajput can review and move to Wildlife category. Not real sure if another category is needed or not, but that would be the call for @David_Kingham.

You sure captured some pretty neat under water shots of these jelly fish. It is a must see in larger view. For one who doesn’t swim, I really appreciate getting to see these. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like