My Asian Elephant in Ranger Rick

I’m pleased to share my image of Asian Elephants in the Feb. 2024 issue of Ranger Rick.

3 Likes

Excellent and engaging! A perfect match for that magazine. Congratulations! :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulation J on having this very fine image published. Amazing how many animals share many of our human traits or actions. These days Youtube is full of rescued wildlife that become long term family members and have cute reactions with their adopting parents… :heart_eyes:
…might be a good month for NPN images being published as I had one I posted here last month & it’s in a magazine this month… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh wonderful, Jagdeep! That is really nice. I have some nephews that used to enjoy that magazine. I think they may have out grown it by now. What an honor though, for your wonderful image to make such an impact on children. Congratulations! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Our granddaughter (almost 8) loves that magazine! (She is a voracious reader and outgrew the Junior version several years ago.) I’ll tell her I “know” the photographer!

1 Like